Our Quality and Information Security Management Systems Policy
ACRON adopts the following principles to ensure the security of the information assets it uses and the continuity of the quality of its services;
- It meets the needs and expectations of the customers. It provides customer satisfaction by producing accurate and complete solutions on time.
- It determines and monitors accessible and measurable Information Security and Quality targets.
- It establishes long-term win-win relationship with employees, customers and solution partners.
- Quality and Information Security Management System and business processes; It continuously monitors, improves and provides necessary resources for this purpose in order to improve performance and created value in all business areas.
- Identifies the information it has, evaluates the security risks that may be encountered. It takes necessary precautions by detecting all Information Security vulnerabilities and suspected weak spots. It protects the Information Security level and the reputation that can damage corporate reputation.
- It is aware that Information Security and Quality is an institutional responsibility. It defines the roles required for the healthy operation of Information Security controls and Quality Management processes, determines the powers and determines the responsible.
- It is the primary responsibility of ACRON employees to work in accordance with the requirements set in all contracts, laws and regulations.
- It ensures that all employees have Information Security and Quality awareness.